Three D Environmental Policy
The Environmental Policy herein applies to Three D Metals, Inc. and all subsidiaries (“Three D Metals”) and is intended to guide Three D Metals in its commitment to environmental stewardship. Three D Metals, Inc. is committed to the following principles:
- Fully comply with applicable environmental laws, rules, and regulations.
- Incorporate environmental considerations into business and operational planning and decision making.
- Maintain efficient operations with a goal of using natural resources and energy more efficiently in the future.
- Minimize disturbance from existing and future operations.
- Educate our employees on sustainability and promote a culture in which all employees share the commitment to environmental stewardship.
- Minimize our environmental impact, where feasible, through process improvements and capital investments with a particular focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions, utilizing renewable energy, and improving energy efficiency.
- Commit to being a good neighbor in the communities where we operate.
- Communicate internally and externally on our environmental commitments, responsibilities, and performance.